Jubilee Event Engineers
inventive. spirited. courageous.
Jubilee is a nationally recognized full service event planning company offering a range of services to meet the unique style and needs of our clients.
We specialize in dynamic events with a particular sweet spot in our hearts for inspired weddings, milestone parties, corporate celebrations and community art events.
In 2002, I merged my passions for people, parties, food, performance, community and production to form Jubilee Event Engineers. Over the years, we've built a vast network of some of the regions very best purveyors of innovation and cultivated a portfolio that continues makes us smile.
I'm proud of being a frontrunner in the field by supporting gay and lesbian couples long before marriage equality became the law of the land. And, we work to stay current in a rapidly changing culture.
We call Seattle home, but love to venture off
to regional destinations and beyond. (In fact, the bags are already packed!)
Lead Planner, Designer, Curator
as described by a past client....
patient, perceptive, organized, creative, well-connected, tireless, reliable, kind, unflappable, efficient and effective.
I love my career. I take it seriously and take every opportunity to laugh and remember life is short, let's play big! I live to create and make the world a more beautiful and just place.
I want you to walk away from our working relationship really, really happy. I will do this by deeply listening to you and using my vast network and experience to create an event skillfully suited to your style and preferences.
More about me...
1) Award winning, nationally recognized contemporary choreographer
2) 20+ year yogini and 3 year Vipassana practioner
3) green tea, black coffee, kombucha, bourbon, vermouth and just about anything small batch.
4) I cook nearly everything from scratch from my massive vegetable garden that inspires me to read more locavore cookbooks
5) I live on nearly 5 acres on Vashon Island with my long time sweetie and our two wonderfully inspired, budding young men who I adore more than anything on the planet.
6) I run an air bnb on our land. Please come visit us!
7) longest backpacking trip...about 70 miles in Patagonia Chile.
8) Hablo espanol. Et je comprend un petit peu de francais.
9) Born: New Hampshire and moved to Seattle at the height of grundge to attend Cornish College of the Arts. Nearly, 13 years after graduating, I was adjunct faculty in the same dance department.
10) Virgo....which means I love to make lists and organize!
Joey Kennedy Photography